Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How long do jingles takes to be produced?
- A: 24hours maximum, mostly between 6hours and 12 hours, depending on the nature of the job and the voice talents schedule.
- Q: How do you deliver the jingles?
- A: Mostly through your preferred e-mail address or even whatsapp number.
- Q: How many voice talents can I choose?
- A: Any number…up to the number of talents we currently have.
- Q: What languages to you operate in now?
- A: We now voice anything in English, Spanish and Akan.
- Q: What if my name is not familiar to the voice talents?
- A: No worries at all, with ISDN, we will coach them to pronounce it well.
- Q: What is a dry voice and a wet voice?
- A: Dry voice means vocal sound only, wet voice is when the vocal is mixed with sound effects?
- Q: What makes you different from your competitors?
- A: Good one, at Jingles and Promos, we offer you nothing, but the best. Our voice talents and sound engineers are experienced in what they do. We offer you the best with the most affordable rates around. We are also very open in negotiating prices with you. More importantly, we are here to see you go happily with our products, rather than we getting money in the wallet. There’s no such thing as joyful as to see a client happy about a job done.